Sunday School meets every Sunday from 9:30-10:30 a.m. (currently online only)
(There are several choices of Adult Bible Classes for parents to attend while their children attend Sunday School!)
The 2 year old class meets in the nursery located on the lower level of Sanctuary (you can take the elevator, or the steps to the left of the elevator)
Pre-School-6th grade children are to be dropped off in the cafeteria (lower level of the school) for the opening and will then go with their teachers to their classrooms. Pre-School-6th grade children will then return to the cafeteria for closing, and all children must be picked up by a parent at 10:30.
We are blessed to have an outstanding Sunday School ministry at Immanuel that features:
• A solid program (we use the Cross Explorations program from Concordia Publishing House) that takes the children through the Bible in 3 years. Children hear of the love of their Savior, Jesus Christ, every week!
• Dedicated Sunday School teachers who care about the children and are eager to share God’s Word with them. • Fun crafts that remind the children what they have learned in the lesson.
• Opportunities each week to sing praises to God and several opportunities throughout the year to sing during worship services.
• Service projects throughout the year that give the children the opportunity to show Jesus’ love to others. • An opportunity to support various missions and helping organizations with their offerings.
• Special activities and events during the year! For more information on how you can get involved with our Sunday School ministry, please contact Deaconess Kelly
- Lesson 13 The Spirit Makes the Church Grow: Philip and the Ethiopian (9-6-20)
- Lesson 12 The Spirit Produces Good Works: A Widow’s Offering Mark 12:41-44 (8-30-20)
- Lesson 11 The Spirit Renews Us: Mary Shows Her Love for Jesus John 12:1-8 (8-23-20)
- Lesson 10 The Spirit Creates Faith: Jesus Teaches Nicodemus John 3:1-16
- Lesson 9 Jesus Will Return: The Parable of the Ten Virgins Matthew 25:1-3 (8-9-20)