Sunday School Fall Session has begun! Parents, please bring your children down to the cafeteria, and make sure you complete a registration form and volunteer form.
We always welcome more help as we proclaim the Good News of Jesus to the children! Please contact Mary Wesselschmidt or Deaconess Kelly if you can help with any of the following:
• Teaching a class (We do Team Teaching, so you do not teach every week)
• Substitute teaching (Occasionally teaching a class when needed)
• Unlocking/locking classroom doors on Sunday mornings (we have a team of people who do this, so you probably only have this responsibility about every 4 to 6 weeks)
• Taking attendance/collecting offering (we have a team of people who do this, so you probably only have this responsibility about every 4 to 6 weeks)
• Chaperoning activities, field trips (eg. Going to the nursing home)
• Helping with crafts
Our Sunday School program this year is: Delivered—God’s Gifts of Grace. We encourage you to ask your children what they are learning each week about our amazing God and the gifts He so freely gives! We want to teach our children the importance of service, so we are incorporating several different ways for the children to serve, such as making cards to encourage people and visiting Cedarcrest Manor (a nursing home) which is next door to us.
Our Sunday School offerings are for September, October, and November will go to support Robin “Birdie” McCoy, missionary to Thailand.